A Theory of Rational Decision with Incomplete Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Nehring, K., 1993. "A Theory of Rational Decision with Incomplete Information," Papers 93-25, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Nehring, K., 1995. "A Theory of Rational Decision with Incomplete Information," Department of Economics 95-13, California Davis - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsINFORMATION; RISK; UNCERTAINTY; GAMES;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldav:95-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .