Welfarism And Axiomatic Bargainig Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- John E. ROEMER, 1990. "Welfarism and Axiomatic Bargaining Theory," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1990032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Gevers, Louis, 2002.
"Social welfare functionals and interpersonal comparability,"
Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 459-541
- d’ASPREMONT, Claude & GEVERS, Louis, 2001. "Social welfare functionals and interpersonal comparability," CORE Discussion Papers 2001040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- D'ASPREMONT, Claude & GEVERS, Louis, 2002. "Social welfare functionals and interpersonal comparability," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1564, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marco Mariotii, 1996. "Fair bargains: distributive justice and Nash Bargaining Theory," Game Theory and Information 9611003, EconWPA, revised 06 Dec 1996.
More about this item
Keywordseconometrics ; economic models ; social choice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:caldav:351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .