Social Capital 2: Results from Empirical Exploration into the Relationship between Social Capital and the Performance of District Health Boards in Saskatchewan, Canada
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsHEALTH ; SOCIAL CHOICE ; ECONOMIC MODELS ; ECONOMIC POLICY ; REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:brichs:99:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .