User Fees for Health Care: Why a Bad Idea Keeps Coming Back (Or, What's Health Got to Do with It?)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Voncina, Luka & Dzakula, Aleksandar & Mastilica, Miroslav, 2007. "Health care funding reforms in Croatia: A case of mistaken priorities," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 144-157, January.
- Mamas Theodorou, 2014. "Testing the Waters for GeSY: Patients’ Opinion of Cost-sharing Arrangements in the Public Health Care System in Cyprus," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 8(2), pages 37-59, December.
- Bentur, Netta & Gross, Revital & Brammli-Greenberg, Shuli, 2004. "Satisfaction with and access to community care of the chronically ill in Israel's health system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 129-136, February.
More about this item
KeywordsHEALTH SERVICES ; COSTS;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:brichs:95:8r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .