Using the Diagnostic Cost Group (DCG) Model to Measure Risk Selection in the Massachusetts State Employee Health Insurance Program
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Wei Yu & Randall P. Ellis & Arlene Ash, 1998. "Using the Diagnostic Cost Group (DCG) Model to Measure Risk Selection in the Massachusetts State Employee Health Insurance Program," Papers 0088, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
More about this item
KeywordsINSURANCE ; RISK ; HEALTH;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bostin:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ispbuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .