Economic Development and CO2 Emission: Economy-Environment Relation and Policy Approach to Choice of Emission Standard for Climate Control
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Antonio Duro & Jordi Teixidó-Figueras & Emilio Padilla, 2014.
"The causal factors of international inequality in co2 emissions per capita: a regression-based inequality decomposition analysis,"
2014/20, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Juan Antonio Duro & Jordi Teixidó-Figueras & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2014. "The causal factors of international inequality in CO2 emissions per capita: A regression-based inequality decomposition analysis," Working Papers wpdea1402, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Duro Moreno, Juan Antonio & Teixidó Figueras, Jordi & Padilla, Emilio, 2016. "The causal factors of international inequality in CO2 emissions per capita: A regression-based inequality decomposition analysis," Working Papers 2072/267266, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Teixidó-Figueras, Jordi & Duro, Juan Antonio, 2015.
"The building blocks of International Ecological Footprint inequality: A Regression-Based Decomposition,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 30-39.
- Teixidó Figueras, Jordi & Duro Moreno, Juan Antonio, 2013. "The Building Blocks of International Ecological Footprint inequality: A Regression-Base Decomposition," Working Papers 2072/211883, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Jordi Teixidó-Figueras & Juan Antonio Duro, 2013. "The building blocks of international ecological footprint inequality: a regression-based decomposition," Working Papers XREAP2013-03, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Apr 2013.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Haouas, Ilham & SBIA, Rashid & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2018. "Financial Development-Environmental Degradation Nexus in the United Arab Emirates: The Importance of Growth, Globalization and Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 87365, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Jun 2018.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain, 2017. "Bounds Testing Approach to Analyzing the Environment Kuznets Curve Hypothesis: The Role of Biomass Energy Consumption in the United States with Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 81840, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Oct 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bosecd:75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iedbuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .