A State-Contingent Production Approach to Moral-Hazard Problems with an Application to Point-Source Pollution Control
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markusen, James R & Svensson, Lars E O, 1985.
"Trade in Goods and Factors with International Differences in Technology,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(1), pages 175-192, February.
- James R. Markusen & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1983. "Trade in Goods and Factors with International Differences in Technology," NBER Working Papers 1101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Blackorby & William Schworm & Anthony Venables, 1993.
"Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Factor Price Equalization,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(2), pages 413-434.
- BLACKORBY, Ch. & SCHWORM, W. & VENABLES, A., 1986. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for factor price equalization," CORE Discussion Papers 1986047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1984. "Factor trade and goods trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 365-378.
- Dixit, Avinash & Woodland, Alan, 1982. "The relationship between factor endowments and commodity trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 201-214, November.
- Ronald Jones, 1970. "The Role of Technology in the Theory of International Trade," NBER Chapters,in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 73-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ethier, Wilfred J., 1984. "Higher dimensional issues in trade theory," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 3, pages 131-184 Elsevier.
- Gary Burtless, 1995. "International Trade and the Rise in Earnings Inequality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 800-816, June.
- Falvey, Rodney E & Gemmell, Norman, 1996. "A Formalisation and Test of the Factor Productivity Explanation of International Differences in Service Prices," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(1), pages 85-102, February.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1994.
"The possibility of factor price equalization, revisited,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 167-175, February.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1991. "The Possibility of Factor Price Equalization, Revisited," Working Papers 277, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsMORAL HAZARD; POLLUTION; UNCERTAINTY; PRODUCTION;
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q29 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Other
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aunaec:294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dranuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.