La place de l'ideologie en economie
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Galor, Oded & Ryder, Harl E., 1989.
"Existence, uniqueness, and stability of equilibrium in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 360-375, December.
- Oded Galor & Harl E. Ryder, 1988. "Existence, uniqueness, and stability of equilibrium in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital," Working Papers 1988-07, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Azariadis, Costas & Smith, Bruce, 1998. "Financial Intermediation and Regime Switching in Business Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 516-536, June.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 1994. "Safe Debt, Risky Capital," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(244), pages 493-508, November.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Yanagawa, Noriyuki, 1993.
"Asset bubbles and endogenous growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 3-19, February.
- Grossman, G.M. & Yanagawa, N., 1992. "Asset Bubbles and Endogenous Growth," Papers 160, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Noriyuki Yanagawa & Gene M. Grossman, 1992. "Asset Bubbles and Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 4004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neil Rankin & Barbara Roffia, 2003.
"Maximum Sustainable Government Debt in the Overlapping Generations Model,"
University of Manchester, vol. 71(3), pages 217-241, June.
- Rankin, N. & Roffia, B., 1999. "Maximum Sustainable Government Debt in the Overlapping Generations Model," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 521, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Rankin, Neil & Roffia, Barbara, 1999. "Maximum Sustainable Government Debt in the Overlapping Generations Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 2076, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- King, Ian & Ferguson, Don, 1993. "Dynamic inefficiency, endogenous growth, and Ponzi games," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 79-104, August.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E, 1990. "A Convex Model of Equilibrium Growth: Theory and Policy Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 1008-1038, October.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1978. "The Golden Rule and the Role of Government in a Life Cycle Growth Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 389-396, June.
- Weil, Philippe, 1989. "Overlapping families of infinitely-lived agents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 183-198, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSCIENCE ECONOMIQUE ; IDEOLOGIE;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:99c14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .