Optimal Population Without Repugnant Aspects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU , Pierre, 1996. "Optimal population without repugnant aspects," CORE Discussion Papers 1996054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1998. "Optimal population without repugnant aspects," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1408, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsSOCIAL WELFARE; DEMOGRAPHY;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:96a31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .