Education Supply and Growth: the Role of Progressive Taxation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Jondeau, 1992. "La soutenabilité de la politique budgétaire," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 104(3), pages 1-17.
- MARCHAND, M. & MICHEL, Ph. & PESTIEAU, P., 1990. "Optimal intergenerational transfers in a growth model with fertility and productivity changes," CORE Discussion Papers 1990059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bertrand Crettez & Philippe Michel & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2002.
"Debt Neutrality and the Infinite-Lived Representative Consumer,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 4(4), pages 499-521, October.
- Crettez, B. & Michel, P. & Wigniolle, B., 2000. "Debt Neutrality and the Infinite-Lived Representative Consumer," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.93, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
More about this item
KeywordsEDUCATION ; TAX SYSTEMS ; HUMAN CAPITAL;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aixmeq:00a17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .