Building up a multilateral strategy for the United States: Alvin Hansen, Jacob Viner and the Council on Foreign Relations (1939-1945)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastiano Nerozzi, 2011.
"From the Great Depression to Bretton Woods: Jacob Viner and international monetary stabilization (1930-1945),"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 55-84.
- Sebastiano Nerozzi, 2009. "From the Great Depression to Bretton Woods: Jacob Viner and International Monetary Stabilization (1930-1945)," Working Papers - Economics wp2009_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
More about this item
KeywordsJacob Viner; Alvin Hansen; Bretton Woods; Council on Foreign Relations; Post-War Planning; State Department.;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- N12 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:frz:wpaper:wp2007_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Ricchiuti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defirit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .