From Revolution to Evolution: Charting the Main Features of Microfinance 2.0
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janda, Karel & Zetek, Pavel, 2014. "The Impact of Public Spending on the Performance of Microfinance Institutions," MPRA Paper 55690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance; market failures; information; innovation;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-03-01 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2008-03-01 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:frd:wpaper:dp2008-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fordham Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edforus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .