Instability in Indian agriculture in the context of the new technology:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Just, Richard & Lutz, Ernst & Schmitz, Andrew & Turnovsky, Stephen, 1978. "The distribution of welfare gains from price stabilization : An international perspective," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 551-563, November.
- Anderson, James E & Riley, John G, 1976. "International Trade with Fluctuating Prices," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(1), pages 76-97, February.
- Dale E. Hathaway, 1974. "Food Prices and Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 5(1), pages 63-116.
- Ifpri, 1976. "Meeting food needs in the developing world: the location and magnitude of the task in the next decade," Research reports 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larson, Donald W. & Jones, Eugene & Pannu, R. S. & Sheokand, R. S., 2004. "Instability in Indian agriculture--a challenge to the Green Revolution technology," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 257-273, June.
- Badatya, K.C., 2005. "Managing Risks of Drought in Indian Agriculture: Role of Credit Institutions," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 18(2005).
- Abedullah & Mubaraik Ali, 2006. "Quantifying the Extent and Nature of Risk in Alternative Cropping Patterns in Claveria, Philippines," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 261-280.
- He, Senhui & White, Fred C. & Fletcher, Stanley M., 2003. "The Effects Of Research On Wheat Yields And Yield Variances," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35155, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ramesh Chand & S S Raju & Sanjeev Garg, 2015. "Instability and Regional Variation in Indian Agriculture," Working Papers id:6799, eSocialSciences.
- Hazell, Peter B.R., 2009. "The Asian Green Revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 911, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bharat Ramaswami & Shamika Ravi & S.D. Chopra, 2003. "Risk management in agriculture," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-08, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ramirez, Jorge & Easter, K. William, 1991. "Modeling Policy Options For Irrigation Investment, Buffer Stock Levels And Foodgrain Imports In India," Staff Papers 13970, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Banerjee, Arpita & Kuri, Pravat Kumar, 2014. "Agricultural Growth and Regional Disparity in India: A Convergence Analysis," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 16.
- Mustafa K. Mujeri, 1991. "The Impact of the HYV Technology on the Variability of Rice Production and Yield: Some Evidence from Bangladesh," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 63-81.
- A. J. Singh & D. Byerlee, 1990. "Relative Variability In Wheat Yields Across Countries And Over Time," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 21-32.
- Akter, Nazma & Jaim, W. M.H. & Deb, Uttam Kumar, 2007. "Magnitude And Sources Of Production Variability Of Major Foodgrains In Bangladesh During The Period From 1979/80 To 1998/99," Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, Bangladesh Agricultural University, vol. 30(1).
- Chand, Ramesh & Raju, S.S., 2009. "Instability in Indian Agriculture During Different Phases of Technology and Policy," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(2).
- Ziv Chinzara & Radhika Lahiri, 2012. "Financial Intermediation and Costly Technology Adoption under Uncertainty: A Political Economy Perspective," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 295, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Swain, Mrutyunjay, 2014. "Sources of Growth and Instability in Agricultural Production in Western Odisha, India," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 11(2), December.
- Jai Pal Singh, 1993. "Green revolution versus instability in foodgrain production in India," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 481-493.
- Sharma, H.R. & Singh, Kamlesh & Kumari, Shanta, 2006. "Extent and Source of Instability in Foodgrains Production in India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(4).
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture India.; Agricultural innovations India.; Grain India.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .