Rich food for poor people: Genetically improved tilapia in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Terhal, Piet & Doornbos, Martin, 1983. "Operation Flood : Development and commercialization," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 235-239, August.
- Munshi, Kaivan D. & Parikh, Kirit S., 1994.
"Milk supply behavior in India: Data integration, estimation and implications for dairy development,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 201-223, December.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1990. "Milk Supply Behavior In India: Data Integration, Estimation And Implications For Dairy Development," Papers 38, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1993. "Milk Supply Behavior in India: Data Integration, Estimation and Implications for Dairy Development," Papers 93, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Klitgaard, Robert, 1997. ""Unanticipated consequences" in anti-poverty programs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1963-1972, December.
- George, J., 1988. "Objective evaluation studies : The case of operation flood," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 338-340, November.
- Alderman, Harold, 1987. "Cooperative dairy development in Karnataka, India: an assessment," Research reports 64, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Doornbos, Martin & van Stuijvenberg, Pieter & Terhal, Piet, 1987. "Operation flood: impacts and issues," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 376-383, November.
- Sharma, Miriam & Vanjani, Urmila, 1993. "When more means less: Assessing the impact of dairy 'development' on the lives and health of women in rural Rajasthan (India)," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1377-1389, December.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsmillions fed; food security; Tilapia; Genetically improved; Worldfish; ICLARM;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.