Reaching middle-income status in Ghana by 2015: Public expenditures and agricultural growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renkow, Mitch, 2010. "Impacts of IFPRI's "priorities for pro-poor public investment" global research program:," Impact assessments 31, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Benin, Samuel & Johnson, Michael E. & Abokyi, Emmanuel & Ahorbo, Gerald & Jimah, Kipo & Nasser, Gamel & Owusu, Victor & Taabazuing, Joe & Tenga, Albert, 2013. "Revisiting agricultural input and farm support subsidies in Africa: The case of Ghanaâ€™s mechanization, fertilizer, block farms, and marketing programs:," IFPRI discussion papers 1300, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fred M. Dzanku, 2015. "Household Welfare Effects of Agricultural Productivity: A Multidimensional Perspective from Ghana," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(9), pages 1139-1154, September.
- Manfred Wiebelt & Rainer Schweickert & Clemens Breisinger & Marcus Böhme, 2011.
"Oil revenues for public investment in Africa: targeting urban or rural areas?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(4), pages 745-770, November.
- Böhme, Marcus & Breisinger, Clemens & Schweickert, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2010. "Oil revenues for public investment in Africa: Targeting urban or rural areas?," Kiel Working Papers 1623, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kolavalli, Shashi L. & Birner, Regina & Benin, Samuel & Horowitz, Leah & BabuÂ Suresh Chandra & Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo & Thompson, Nii Moi & Poku, John, 2009. "Public expenditure and institutional review: Ghanaâ€™s ministry of food and agriculture," GSSP working papers 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Birner, Regina & Benin, Samuel & Horowitz, Leah & Babu, Suresh & Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo & Thompson, Nii Moi & Poku, John, 2010. "Institutional and public expenditure review of Ghana’s Ministry of Food and Agriculture," IFPRI discussion papers 1020, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural development; Public spending; Investments;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-11-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-11-04 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.