Publish or patent?: Knowledge dissemination in agricultural biotechnology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carter, Colin A. & Li, Xianghong, 1999. "Economic Reform And The Changing Pattern Of China'S Agricultural Trade," Working Papers 11957, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Martin, William J. & Liu, Yu, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in China," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48478, World Bank.
- Shenggen Fan & Connie Chan-Kang, 2005.
"Is small beautiful? Farm size, productivity, and poverty in Asian agriculture,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 135-146, January.
- Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2003. "Is Small Beautiful? Farm Size, Productivity, and Pverty in Asian Agriculture," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa: Plenary Sessions 245929, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Will Martin, 2001. "Implications of reform and WTO accession for China' agricultural policies," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 9(3), pages 717-742, November.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2006. "On the Yuan: The Choice between Adjustment under a Fixed Exchange Rate and Adjustment under a Flexible Rate," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 52(2), pages 246-275, June.
- Kwiecinski, Andrzej & van Tongeren, Frank W., 2007. "Quantitative Evaluation of Agricultural Policy Reforms in China: 1993-2005," China's Agricultural Trade: Issues and Prospects Symposium, July 2007, Beijing, China 55028, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2611, June.
- Huang,Yiping, 1998. "Agricultural Reform in China," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521620550, March.
- Fuzhi Cheng & David Orden, 2007. "Exchange rate alignment and producer support estimates (PSEs) for India," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 233-243, March.
- Dermot J. Hayes & Frank H. Fuller, 1999.
"Optimal Chinese Agricultural Trade Patterns under the Laws of Comparative Advantage,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
99-wp233, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Dermot J. Hayes & Frank H. Fuller, 1999. "Optimal Chinese Agricultural Trade Patterns under the Laws of Comparative Advantage," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp233, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Fangbin Qiao & Bryan Lohmar & Jikun Huang & Scott Rozelle & Linxiu Zhang, 2003. "Producer Benefits from Input Market and Trade Liberalization: The Case of Fertilizer in China," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1223-1227.
- Chang, Gene H., 2002. "The cause and cure of China's widening income disparity," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 335-340, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pluvia Zuniga, 2011. "The State of Patenting at Research Institutions in Developing Countries: Policy Approaches and Practices," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 04, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Dec 2011.
- repec:wip:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiotechnology research; patents; Crop improvement; Science and technology; Genetic resources; Biodiversity; Journal publication; Developing countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-10-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2008-10-21 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-10-21 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2008-10-21 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .