Report NEP-KNM-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Peine, 2008. "The sources of use knowledge – towards a framework about use, consumption and industrial dynamics," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-18, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Oct 2008.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje, 2008. "Knowledge, Creativity and Regional Development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 148, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Karpaty, Patrik, 2008. "Service-sector competition, innovation and R&D," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 702, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Lööf, Hans & Andersson, Martin, 2008. "Imports, Productivity and the Origin Markets -the role of knowledge-intensive economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 146, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kieron Meagher & Andrew Wait, 2008. "Who Decides about Change and Restructuring in Organizations?," CEPR Discussion Papers 587, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Daron Acemoglu & Kostas Bimpikis & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2008. "Experimentation, Patents, and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 14408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michiels, An & Koo, Bonwoo, 2008. "Publish or patent?: Knowledge dissemination in agricultural biotechnology," IFPRI discussion papers 795, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Patuelli, Roberto & Grimpe, Christoph, 2008. "Knowledge Production in Nanomaterials: An Application of Spatial Filtering to Regional Systems of Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-064, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mazilescu, Vasile, 2008. "An Intelligent Knowledge Management System from a Semantic Perspective," MPRA Paper 11097, University Library of Munich, Germany.