Implications of accelerated agricultural growth on household incomes and poverty in Ethiopia:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dorosh, Paul & Robinson, Sherman & Hashim, Ahmed, 2009.
"Economic Implications of Foreign Exchange Rationing in Ethiopia,"
Ethiopian Journal of Economics,
Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 132-132, August.
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Robinson, Sherman & Ahmed, Hashim, 2009. "Economic implications of foreign exchange rationing in Ethiopia:," ESSP research notes 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Robinson, Sherman & Ahmed, Hashim, 2009. "Economic implications of foreign exchange rationing in Ethiopia:," ESSP discussion papers 9, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gelan, Ayele & Engida, Ermias & Caria, A. Stefano & Karugia, Joseph T., 2012. "Integrating livestock in the CAADP framework: Policy analysis using a dynamic computable general equilibrium model for Ethiopia [Research note]:," ESSP research notes 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2012. "Integrating Leading and Lagging Areas," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27440, The World Bank.
- Paul A. Dorosh & John W. Mellor, 2013. "Why Agriculture Remains a Viable Means of Poverty Reduction in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Ethiopia," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(4), pages 419-441, July.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) model; Agricultural development; Crop yields; Livestock productivity; market opportunities; growth options; CAADP targets; Development strategies; Social Accounting Matrix (SAM); households;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:essprn:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .