Innovations in rural and agriculture finance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Geron, Ma. Piedad S. & Badiola, Jocelyn Alma R., 2016. "Comprehensive Study on Credit Programs to Smallholders," Discussion Papers DP 2016-48, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Michal Soliwoda, 2015. "Payment Habits of Rural Population in Poland: Barriers and Challenges for the Financial Services System (Zwyczaje platnicze ludnosci wiejskiej w Polsce – bariery i wyzwania dla systemu uslug finansowy," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(54), pages 85-101.
- Muthini, Davis Nguthi, 2015. "An assessment of mango famer's choice of marketing channels in Makueni, Kenya," Research Theses 204866, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural innovations -- Developing countries; agriculture finance; Financial crisis; microinsurance; Poverty reduction; rural banking; Rural finance; Rural households; Small farmers;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-07-31 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2010-07-31 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-DEV-2010-07-31 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2010-07-31 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020fo:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .