The Wall Street Walk when Blockholders Compete for Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Veronica Guerrieri & Peter Kondor, 2012.
"Fund Managers, Career Concerns, and Asset Price Volatility,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(5), pages 1986-2017, August.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Péter Kondor, 2009. "Fund Managers, Career Concerns, and Asset Price Volatility," NBER Working Papers 14898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Peter Kondor, 2010. "Fund managers, career concerns, and asset price volatility," Staff Report 446, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Guerrieri, Veronica & Kondor, Péter, 2011. "Fund Managers, Career Concerns, and Asset Price Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 8454, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Admati, Anat R & Pfleiderer, Paul & Zechner, Josef, 1994.
"Large Shareholder Activism, Risk Sharing, and Financial Market Equilibrium,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1097-1130, December.
- A. Admati & P. Pßeiderer & J. Zechner, 2005. "Large shareholder activism, risk sharing, and financial market equilibrium," Public Economics 0502011, EconWPA.
- Alex Edmans, 2009. "Blockholder Trading, Market Efficiency, and Managerial Myopia," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(6), pages 2481-2513, December.
- Alex Edmans & Gustavo Manso, 2011. "Governance Through Trading and Intervention: A Theory of Multiple Blockholders," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(7), pages 2395-2428.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mike Burkart & Amil Dasgupta, 2014. "Activist Funds, Leverage, and Procyclicality," FMG Discussion Papers dp733, Financial Markets Group.
- Dasgupta, Amil & Zachariadis, Konstantinos, 2011. "Delegated activism and disclosure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43078, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Burkart, Mike & Dasgupta, Amil, 2013. "Why is hedge fund activism procyclical?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgdps:dp692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .