(UBS Pensions Series 041) The Economics of Pensions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Lucia Croitoru & Vasile Ilie, 2013. "The Influence Of The Demographic Phenomena On Pension Expenditure In Eu Member States," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(3.1), pages 85-91, September.
- Markus Leibrecht & Joelle H. Fiong, 2017. "Economic Crises and Globalisation as Drivers of Pension Privatisation: an Empirical Analysis," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2017-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Filip Chybalski & Edyta Marcinkiewicz, 2016.
"The Replacement Rate: An Imperfect Indicator of Pension Adequacy in Cross-Country Analyses,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 99-117, March.
- Filip Chybalski & Edyta Marcinkiewicz, 2016. "The Replacement Rate: An Imperfect Indicator of Pension Adequacy in Cross-Country Analyses," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 99-117, March.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W., 2013. "Political-economy of pension plans: Impact of institutions, gender, and culture," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1860-1879.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2891-:d:163868 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Villar & David Forrero, 2018. "Elementos para una propuesta de reforma del sistema de protección económica para la vejez en Colombia," CUADERNOS DE FEDESARROLLO 016253, FEDESARROLLO.
- Filip Chybalski, 2016. "The Multidimensional Efficiency of Pension System: Definition and Measurement in Cross-Country Studies," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 15-34, August.
- Andrew Coleman, 2014. "The growth, equity, and risk implications of different retirement income policies," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 226-239, August.
- Martin Werding, 2016.
"One Pillar Crumbling, the Others Too Short: Old-Age Provision in Germany,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 237(1), pages 13-21, August.
- Martin Werding, 2016. "One Pillar Crumbling, the Others too Short: Old-Age Provision in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 5760, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Werding, 2016. "One pillar crumbling, the others too short: Old-age provision in Germany," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 463, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Bielecki, Marcin & Goraus, Karolina & Hagemejer, Jan & Makarski, Krzysztof & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2015.
"Small assumptions (can) have a large bearing: evaluating pension system reforms with OLG models,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 210-221.
- Marcin Bielecki & Karolina Goraus & Jan Hagemejer & Krzysztof Makraski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "Small assumptions (can) have a large bearing: evaluating pension system reforms with OLG models," Working Papers 2014-20, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Nancy Quinceno Cárdenas, 2014. "Modelación basada en agentes en el sistema pensional colombiano. Una aproximación desde el mercado laboral y la dinámica poblacional," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, September.
- Filgueira, Fernando & Manzi, Pilar, 2017. "Pension and income transfers for old age: Inter- and intra-generational distribution in comparative perspective," Políticas Sociales 225, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Michele Tronconi, 2014. "Dalla prudenza alla crescita. Perché e come diversificare la previdenza sociale," LIUC Papers in Economics 276, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Teodoras Medaiskis & Tadas Gudaitis & Jaroslav Me?kovski, 2016. "The Effect of Second Pillar Pension to Old Age Pension: Lithuanian Case," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 20-31, December.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2011. "The macroeconomics of pension reform: The case of severance pay reform in Italy," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 69-89.
- Colm McCarthy, 2009. "Irish pensions policy and public debt management," Open Access publications 10197/1527, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bielecki, Marcin & Goraus, Karolina & Hagemejer, Jan & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2016. "Decreasing fertility vs increasing longevity: Raising the retirement age in the context of ageing processes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 125-143.
- van Dalen, H.P. & Henkens, K. & Koedijk, C.G. & Slager, A.M.H., 2010. "Decision Making in the Pension Fund Board Room : An Experiment with Dutch Pension Fund Trustees," Discussion Paper 2010-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2006-05-27 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2006-05-27 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgdps:dp563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.