Report NEP-PUB-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank M. Fossen & Viktor Steiner, 2006. "Income Taxes and Entrepreneurial Choice: Empirical Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 582, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mária Lackó, 2006. "Tax Rates with Corruption: Labour-market Effects. Empirical Cross-country Comparisons on OECD Countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0604, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 15 May 2006.
- Kelly Edmiston & Richard M. Bird, 2006. "Taxing consumption in Jamaica," Community Affairs Research Working Paper 2006-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Nicholas Barr, 2006. "(UBS Pensions Series 040) Pensions: Overview of Issues," FMG Discussion Papers dp562, Financial Markets Group.
- Peter Diamond & Nicholas Barr, 2006. "(UBS Pensions Series 041) The Economics of Pensions," FMG Discussion Papers dp563, Financial Markets Group.
- Eklöf, Matias & Hallberg, Daniel, 2006. "Estimating retirement behavior with special early retirement offers," Working Paper Series 2006:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.