Block-Booking and IPO Share Allocation: The Importance of Being Ignorant
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gondat-Larralde, Celine & James, Kevin R., 2004. "Block-booking and IPO share allocation: the importance of being ignorant," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24678, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgdps:dp480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .