Risk and Return in the Spanish Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Gómez Sala & Ana María Gallego & Joaquín Marhuenda Fructuoso, 1992. "Evidencias empíricas del CAPM en el mercado español de capitales," Working Papers. Serie EC 1992-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Campbell, John Y. & Hentschel, Ludger, 1992.
"No news is good news *1: An asymmetric model of changing volatility in stock returns,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 281-318, June.
- John Y. Campbell & Ludger Hentschel, 1991. "No News is Good News: An Asymmetric Model of Changing Volatility in Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 3742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hentschel, Ludger & Campbell, John, 1992. "No News is Good News: An Asymmetric Model of Changing Volatility in Stock Returns," Scholarly Articles 3220232, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Sentana, E. & Shah, M., 1994. "An Index of Co-Movements in Financial Time Series," Papers 9415, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Ng, Victor & Engle, Robert F. & Rothschild, Michael, 1992. "A multi-dynamic-factor model for stock returns," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 245-266.
- Demos, Antonis & Sentana, Enrique, 1998.
"An EM Algorithm for Conditionally Heteroscedastic Factor Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 357-361, July.
- Demos, A & Sentana, E, 1996. "An EM Algorithm for Conditionally Heteroskedastic Factor Models," Papers 9615, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Gibbons, Michael R & Ross, Stephen A & Shanken, Jay, 1989. "A Test of the Efficiency of a Given Portfolio," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1121-1152, September.
- Harvey, Andrew C & Koopman, Siem Jan, 1992. "Diagnostic Checking of Unobserved-Components Time Series Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(4), pages 377-389, October.
- King, Mervyn & Sentana, Enrique & Wadhwani, Sushil, 1994.
"Volatility and Links between National Stock Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 901-933, July.
- Mervyn King & Enrique Sentana & Sushil Wadhwani, 1990. "Volatiltiy and Links Between National Stock Markets," NBER Working Papers 3357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey, Andrew & Ruiz, Esther & Sentana, Enrique, 1992. "Unobserved component time series models with Arch disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 129-157.
- Rubio, Gonzalo, 1988. "Further international evidence on asset pricing : The case of the Spanish capital market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 221-242, June.
- Begoña Basarrate Urizar & Gonzalo Rubio, 1990. "A note on the seasonality in the risk-return relationship," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 311-318, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro L. Sánchez-Torres & Enrique Sentana, 1998. "Mean-variance-skewness analysis: an application to risk premia in the Spanish stock market," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(1), pages 5-17, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmg:fmgdps:dp212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration). General contact details of provider: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/ .