External vs. internal learning-by-doing in an R&D based growth model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshiaki Sugimoto, 2003. "Inequality, Growth, and Overtaking," Data 0304001, EconWPA.
- Theo S Eicher & Klaas vant Veld, 2000.
"Search in Research: An Evolutionary Approach to Technical Change and Growth","
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
0005, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Theo S Eicher & Klaas vant Veld, 2000. "Search in Research: An Evolutionary Approach to Technical Change and Growth"," Working Papers 0005, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Theo Eicher, 2002. "Search in Research: An Evolutionary Approach to Technical Change and Growth," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 197, Society for Computational Economics.
- Andrea Mario Lavezzi & Davide Fiaschi, 2004. "Nonlinear Growth and the Productivity Slowdown," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 162, Society for Computational Economics.
- Habibullah, M.S. & Dayang-Afizzah, A.M., 2008. "Bordering neighbours: Testing for border effect on Malaysia's northern states and Southern Thailand," MPRA Paper 12103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lagerlöf, Nils-Petter & Tangerås, Thomas, 2005. "Human Capital, Rent Seeking, and a Transition from Stagnation to Growth," Working Paper Series 656, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell, 2003. "Implications of the capital-embodiment revolution for directed R&D and wage inequality," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 25-50.
- Yoshiaki Sugimoto, 2005. "Inequality, Growth, and Overtaking," Development and Comp Systems 0508012, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:98-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.