The credibility of the Wall Street Journal in reporting the timing and details of monetary policy events
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen N. Berger & Kathleen A. Kuester & James M. O'Brien, 1989. "Some red flags concerning market value accounting," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 85, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allen N. Berger & Kathleen A. Kuester & James M. O'Brien, 1989. "Some red flags concerning market value accounting," Proceedings 254, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Jenny, 2013.
"Uncertainty and the signaling channel of monetary policy,"
15-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 29 Apr 2015.
- Jenny Tang, 2014. "Uncertainty and the Signaling Channel of Monetary Policy," 2014 Meeting Papers 1316, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D., 1995.
"Federal Reserve interest rate targeting, rational expectations, and the term structure,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 245-274, April.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1995. "Federal Reserve interest rate targeting, rational expectations, and the term structure," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:89-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .