Aggregate labor market dynamics in Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Ching-Yang & Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2014.
"An estimated search and matching model of the Japanese labor market,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 86-104.
- Ching-Yang Lin & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2014. "An Estimated Search and Matching Model of the Japanese Labor Market," Working Papers EMS_2014_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Ching-Yang Lin & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2012.
"Estimating a Search and Matching Model of the Aggregate Labor Market in Japan,"
CIRJE-F-850, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ching-Yang Lin & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2013. "Estimating a Search and Matching Model of the Ag-gregate Labor Market in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2013_09, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market ; Unemployment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-10-09 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2011-10-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:11-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .