Aggregate labor market dynamics in Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Ching-Yang & Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2014.
"An estimated search and matching model of the Japanese labor market,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 86-104.
- Ching-Yang Lin & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2014. "An Estimated Search and Matching Model of the Japanese Labor Market," Working Papers EMS_2014_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Ching-Yang Lin & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2012.
"Estimating a Search and Matching Model of the Aggregate Labor Market in Japan,"
CIRJE-F-850, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ching-Yang Lin & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2013. "Estimating a Search and Matching Model of the Ag-gregate Labor Market in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2013_09, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market ; Unemployment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-10-09 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2011-10-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:11-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.