Commercial bank lending to agriculture: a comparison of rural independent banks and holding company subsidiaries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Belongia, Michael T. & Gilbert, R. Alton, 1986. "Commercial Bank Lending To Agriculture: A Comparison Of Rural Independent Bank And Holding Company Subsidiaries," 1986 Regional Committee NC-161, October 7-8, 1986, St. Paul, Minnesota 127208, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
References listed on IDEAS
- Emanuel Melichar, 1984. "A financial perspective on agriculture," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 1-13.
- Donald M. Brown, 1983. "Bank holding company performance studies and the public interest: normative uses for positive analysis," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 26-34.
- Deborah Morentz Markley, 1984. "The Impact of Institutional Change in the Financial Services Industry on Capital Markets in Rural Virginia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(5), pages 686-693.
- Gary L. Benjamin, 1985. "The financial stress in agriculture," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov, pages 3-7,12-16.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural credit ; Bank holding companies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1986-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Oates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.