Perspectives on the current stance of monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakata, Taisuke, 2016.
"Optimal fiscal and monetary policy with occasionally binding zero bound constraints,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 220-240.
- Taisuke Nakata, 2012. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy with Occasionally Binding Zero Bound Constraints," 2012 Meeting Papers 181, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Taisuke Nakata, 2013. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy with occasionally binding zero bound constraints," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christiaan Pattipeilohy & Christina Bräuning & Jan Willem van den End & Renske Maas, 2017. "Assessing the effective stance of monetary policy: A factor-based approach," DNB Working Papers 575, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy - United States;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-11-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-11-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlps:212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .