Wage growth and sectoral shifts: new evidence on the stability of the Phillips curve
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William C. Gruben & Keith R. Phillips, 1990.
"Unionization and Unemployment Rates: A Re-Examination Of Olson'S Labor Cartelization Hypothesis,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-9, Winter.
- William C. Gruben & Keith R. Phillips, 1988. "Unionization and unemployment rates: a re-examination of Olson's labor cartelization hypothesis," Working Papers 8807, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
KeywordsPhillips curve ; Unemployment ; Inflation (Finance);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhsm:87-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .