The bank credit crunch
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goderis, B.V.G. & Marsh, I. & Vall Castello, J. & Wagner, W.B., 2006.
"Bank Behavior with Access to Credit Risk Transfer Markets,"
2006-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goderis, Benedikt & Marsh, Ian W. & Castello, Judit Vall & Wagner, Wolf, 2007. "Bank behaviour with access to credit risk transfer markets," Research Discussion Papers 4/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Hollander, Hylton & Liu, Guangling, 2016.
"The equity price channel in a New-Keynesian DSGE model with financial frictions and banking,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 375-389.
- Hylton Hollander and Guangling Liu, 2013. "The Equity Price Channel in a New-Keynesian DSGE Model with Financial Frictions and Banking," Working Papers 360, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Hylton Hollander & Guangling Liu, 2013. "The equity price channel in a New-Keynesian DSGE model with financial frictions and banking," Working Papers 16/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics, revised 2014.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1992. "The capital crunch in New England," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 21-31.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhpr:369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .