A regional export-weighted dollar: a different way of looking at exchange rate changes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jack L. Hervey & William A. Strauss, 1987. "The international value of the dollar: an inflation-adjusted index," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 11(Jan), pages 17-28.
- Jack L. Hervey, 1995. "Foreign trade and the U.S. economy," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armando Ibarra, 1999. "Indíce Encadenado de la Tasa de Cambio Real Regional Ponderado por el Comercio de Exportación," Borradores de Economia 122, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Richard Mattoon, 2008. "Charting an Economic Development Strategy for Industrial Regions: The Story of the U.S. Midwest in the 1990s and Beyond," NFI Reports 2008-NFI-03, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign exchange rates; Middle West;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhas:gl-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.