The future of retail electronic payments systems: industry interviews and analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Pilloff, 1999. "Multimarket Contact in Banking," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(2), pages 163-182, March.
- Robert Tannenwald, 1994. "The geographic boundaries of New England's middle-lending markets," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 45-64.
- Myron L. Kwast & Martha Starr-McCluer & John D. Wolken, 1997. "Market definition and the analysis of antitrust in banking," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayashi Fumiko & Klee Elizabeth, 2003.
"Technology Adoption and Consumer Payments: Evidence from Survey Data,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-16, June.
- Fumiko Hayashi & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2002. "Technology adoption and consumer payments : evidence from survey data," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 02-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Sandra C. Krieger & Michele Braun, 2005. "Improving business payments by asking what corporations really want," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 11(May).
More about this item
KeywordsElectronic funds transfers ; Payment systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgss:175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .