Bank mergers and industrywide structure
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William R. Keeton, 2000. "Are mergers responsible for the surge in new bank charters?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 85(Q I), pages 21-41.
- Kwast, Myron L., 1999. "Bank mergers: What should policymakers do?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 629-636, February.
- Lili Xie, 2007. "Bank Consolidation and Loan Pricing," Working Papers 200706, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- AVLONITIS, Spyridon & VERNARDAKI, Alexandra & MANTA, Otilia Elena, 2017. "New Trends Affecting Human Resources In The Financial Sector," Journal of Financial and Monetary Economics, Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 4(1), pages 174-177.
- Harold A. Black & Raphael W. Bostic & Breck L. Robinson & Robert L. Schweitzer, 2005.
"Do CRA‐Related Events Affect Shareholder Wealth? The Case of Bank Mergers,"
The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 40(4), pages 575-586, November.
- Harold A. Black & Raphael W. Bostic & Breck L. Robinson & Robert L. Schweitzer, 2003. "Do CRA-related Events Affect Shareholder Wealth? The Case of Bank Mergers," Working Paper 8607, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Zentefis, Alexander K., 2020. "Bank net worth and frustrated monetary policy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(3), pages 687-699.
More about this item
KeywordsBank mergers; Banking structure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgss:169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ryan Wolfslayer ; Keisha Fournillier (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.