Noise traders, excess volatility, and a securities transactions tax
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Foucault & David Sraer & David J. Thesmar, 2011.
"Individual Investors and Volatility,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(4), pages 1369-1406, August.
- Thierry Foucault & David Thesmar & David Sraer, 2008. "Individual Investors and Volatility," Working Papers hal-00578370, HAL.
- Foucault, Thierry & Themar, David & Sraer, David, 2008. "Individual investors and volatility," HEC Research Papers Series 899, HEC Paris.
- Foucault, Thierry & Sraer, David & Thesmar, David, 2008. "Individual Investors and Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 6915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Foucault & David Sraer & David Thesmar, 2011. "Individual Investors and Volatility," Post-Print hal-00630297, HAL.
- Dominique Dupont, 1998. "Equilibrium price with institutional investors and with naive traders," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alex Cukierman & Itay Goldstein & Yossi Spiegel, 2004.
"The Choice of Exchange-Rate Regime and Speculative Attacks,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(6), pages 1206-1241, December.
- Cukierman, Alex & Goldstein, Itay & Spiegel, Yossi, 2003. "The Choice of Exchange Rate Regime and Speculative Attacks," CEPR Discussion Papers 3714, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:95-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FRB Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.