Sectoral and aggregate shocks to industrial output in Germany, Japan and Canada
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hesna Genay & Prakash Loungani, 1997. "Labor market fluctuations in Japan and the U.S.--how similar are they?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 15-28.
- Kang, Gi Choon & Orazem, Peter F., 2003.
"The relative importance of aggregate and disaggregate shocks in Korean business cycles,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 419-434, June.
- Kang, Gi Choon & Orazem, Peter, 2003. "The Relative Importance of Aggregate and Disaggregate Shocks in Korean Business Cycles," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10351, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles ; Industries ; Germany ; Japan ; Canada;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .