Commercial Banks and Real Estate Lending: The Texas Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eisenbeis, Robert A & Horvitz, Paul M & Cole, Rebel A, 1996. "Commercial Banks and Real Estate Lending: The Texas Experience," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 275-290, November.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & Paul M. Horvitz & Rebel A. Cole, 1996. "Commercial banks and real estate lending: the Texas experience," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & Myron L. Kwast, 1989. "Are real estate specializing depositories viable? The evidence from commercial banks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 88, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blasko, Matej & Sinkey, Joseph Jr., 2006. "Bank asset structure, real-estate lending, and risk-taking," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 53-81, February.
- Lucia Gibilaro & Gianluca Mattarocci, 2016. "Are Real Estate Banks More Affected by Real Estate Market Dynamics?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(2), pages 151-170.
More about this item
KeywordsBank ; mortgage lending ; real estate ; real estate bank ; Texas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:1996-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FRB Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .