Are net discount rates stationary?: some further evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph H. Haslag & Michael Nieswiadomy & Daniel J. Slottje, 1990. "Are net discount ratios stationary?: the implications for present value calculations," Working Papers 9006, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franco Bevilacqua & Adriaan van Zon, 2004.
"Random walks and non-linear paths in macroeconomic time series: some evidence and implications,"
Chapters, in: John Foster & Werner Hölzl (ed.), Applied Evolutionary Economics and Complex Systems, chapter 3,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Franco Bevilacqua & Adriaan van Zon, 2002. "Random Walks and Non-Linear Paths in Macroeconomic Time Series: Some Evidence and Implications," Working Papers geewp22, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Wagner Neal F & Thompson Mark A, 2009. "Forecasting the Periodic Net Discount Rate with Genetic Programming," Journal of Business Valuation and Economic Loss Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-15, October.
- Bevilacqua, Franco, 2006. "Random walks and cointegration relationships in international parity conditions between Germany and USA for the post Bretton-Woods period," MERIT Working Papers 2006-012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bevilacqua, Franco, 2006. "Random walks and cointegration relationships in international parity conditions between Germany and USA for the Bretton-Woods period," MERIT Working Papers 2006-016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Evan F. Koenig, 1994. "Capacity utilization and the evolution of manufacturing output: a closer look at the \"bounce-back effect.\"," Working Papers 9402, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Seungryul Ma & Yongheng Deng, 2006. "Insurance Premium Structure of Reverse Mortgage Loans in Korea," Working Paper 8568, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Muhammad Yasir, 2015. "Investigating the Real Shocks in the Discount Rate of Pakistan," South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University, Iqra University, vol. 9(1), pages 10-14, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddwp:9341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.