An auction theoretical approach to fiscal wars
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai Konrad, 2008. "Mobile tax base as a global common," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(4), pages 395-414, August.
- Emiel Maasland & Sander Onderstal, 2006.
"Going, Going, Gone! A Swift Tour of Auction Theory and its Applications,"
Springer, vol. 154(2), pages 197-249, June.
- Emiel Maasland & Sander Onderstal, 2006. "Going, Going, Gone! A Swift Tour of Auction Theory and Its Applications," De Economist, Springer, vol. 154(3), pages 481-481, September.
- Ben Ferrett & Ian Wooton, 2010.
"Competing for a duopoly: international trade and tax competition,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(3), pages 776-794, August.
- Ferrett, Ben & Wooton, Ian, 2005. "Competing for a Duopoly: International Trade and Tax Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 5379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alcalde, José & Dahm, Matthias, 2008. "The Complete Information First. Price Auction or the Importance of Being Indivisible," Working Papers 2072/13264, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .