Financial development, financialisation and economic growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Turner, Bengt, 1997. "Housing Cooperatives in Sweden: The Effects of Financial Deregulation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 193-217, October.
- M. Pohl, 1994. "Handbook On The History Of European Banks," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 204.
- Sayer, Andrew, 2015. "Why We Can't Afford the Rich," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9781447320791.
- Roger Andersson & Lena Magnusson Turner, 2014. "Segregation, gentrification, and residualisation: from public housing to market-driven housing allocation in inner city Stockholm," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 3-29, March.
- Alexis Stenfors, 2014. "The Swedish Financial System," FESSUD studies fstudy13, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Harvey, David, 2005. "The New Imperialism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199278084.
- Jamie Peck & Nik Theodore & Neil Brenner, 2013. "Neoliberal Urbanism Redux?," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 1091-1099, May.
- Brett Christophers, 2013. "A Monstrous Hybrid: The Political Economy of Housing in Early Twenty-first Century Sweden," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 885-911, December.
- Anders Lund Hansen & Hans Thor Andersen & Eric Clark, 2001. "Creative Copenhagen: Globalization, Urban Governance and Social Change," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(7), pages 851-869, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial development; financial liberalisation; financial repression; financialisation;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2014-04-18 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-GRO-2014-04-18 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-PKE-2014-04-18 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fes:wpaper:wpaper21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .