Race for Retirement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huovinen, Pasi & Piekkola, Hannu, 2002. "Early Retirement and Use of Time by Older Finns," Discussion Papers 787, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Laine, Veli, 2002. "Evaluating tax and benefit reforms in 1996-2001," Discussion Papers 280, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- MacDonald, Bonnie-Jeanne & Cairns, Andrew J.G., 2011. "Three retirement decision models for defined contribution pension plan members: A simulation study," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Hakola, Tuulia & Lindeboom, Maarten, 2001. "Retirement Round-bout: Early Exit Channels and Disability Applications," Discussion Papers 262, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Huovinen, Pasi & Piekkola, Hannu, 2001. "Unemployment and Early Retirements of the Aged Workers in Finland," Discussion Papers 750, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly retirement; early exit; random effects probit; option value; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Social security; Sosiaaliturva; Effectiveness of public services; Julkisten palvelujen vaikuttavuus; C100 - Econometric and Statistical Methods: General; H550 - Social Security and Public Pensions; J140 - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; J260 - Retirement; Retirement Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.