The Structure of Household Consumption in Finland, 1966-1990
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sullström, Risto & Loikkanen, Heikki A. & Rantala, Anssi, 1998. "Regional Income Differences in Finland, 1966-96," Discussion Papers 181, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Marja Riihelä & Risto Sullström & Matti Tuomala, 2008.
"Economic Poverty in Finland 1971–2004,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 57-77, Spring.
- Sullström, Risto & Riihelä, Marja & Tuomala, Matti, 2007. "Economic Poverty in Finland 1971-2004," Discussion Papers 418, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Marja Riihelä & Risto Sullsröm & Matti Tuomala, 2007. "Economic Poverty in Finland 1971 - 2004," Working Papers 0751, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Marja Riihelä & Risto Sullström & Matti Tuomala, 2001. "On Economic Poverty in Finland in the 1990s," Working Papers 0109, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- John Magnus ROOS, 2015. "Private Consumption in Sweden and Finland Before, During and After the Global Financial Crisis," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 321-328, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMicroeconometrics; heteroskedasticity; errors-in-variables; household consumption; allocation models; Engel curves; age profiles; life-cycle effects; elasticities.; Economic growth; Taloudellinen kasvu; Taxation and Social Transfers; Julkisen talouden rahoitus ja tulonsiirrot; C100 - Econometric and Statistical Methods: General; D100 - Household Behavior: General; E210 - Macroeconomics: Consumption; Saving; R210 - Urban; Rural; and Regional Economics: Housing Demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .