Multicultural Cities, Communication and Transportation Improvements. An Empirical Analysis for Italy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMulticutural Cities; Ethnic Diversity; Productivity;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-11-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2012-11-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIG-2012-11-03 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2012-11-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2012.68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .