Biofuel Economics in a Setting of Multiple Objectives & Unintended Consequences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharp, Benjamin E. & Miller, Shelie A., 2014. "Estimating maximum land use change potential from a regional biofuel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 261-269.
- Rajagopal, D. & Plevin, R. & Hochman, G. & Zilberman, D., 2015. "Multi-objective regulations on transportation fuels: Comparing renewable fuel mandates and emission standards," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 359-369.
- Ji, Xi & Long, Xianling, 2016. "A review of the ecological and socioeconomic effects of biofuel and energy policy recommendations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 41-52.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:45-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nair, Sujith & Paulose, Hanna, 2014. "Emergence of green business models: The case of algae biofuel for aviation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 175-184.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:620-647 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roach, Travis, 2015. "Hidden regimes and the demand for carbon dioxide from motor-gasoline," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 306-315.
- Trumbo, Jennifer L. & Tonn, Bruce E., 2016. "Biofuels: A sustainable choice for the United States' energy future?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 147-161.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:222-247 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiofuel; Biodiesel; Cost-Effectiveness; Indirect Land Use Change Effects; Net Energy; Multiple Objectives; Ethanol; Ghg;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-06-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2011.37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .