Non-pecuniary Value of Employment and Individual Labor Supply
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farzin, Y. Hossein & Akao, Ken-Ichi, 2005.
"Non-pecuniary Value of Employment and Natural Resource Extinction,"
190911, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Y. Hossein Farzin & Ken-Ichi Akao, 2006. "Non-pecuniary Value of Employment and Natural Resource Extinction," Working Papers 2006.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Y. Hossein Farzin & Ken-Ichi Akao, 2006. "When is it Optimal to Exhaust a Resource in a Finite Time?," Working Papers 2006.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-pecuniary effects; Employment value; Labor supply;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2004.158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .