From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walsh, Patrick Paul & Whelan, Ciara, 2001.
"Firm performance and the political economy of corporate governance: survey evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 85-112, June.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 1999. "Firm Performance and the Political Economy of Corporate Governance: Survey Evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 8599, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 2000. "Firm Performance and the Political Economy of Corporate Governance: Survey Evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 338, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ciara Whelan & Patrick P. Walsh, 2000. "Firm performance and the political economy of corporate governance : survey evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia," Open Access publications 10197/141, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Evgeni Peev, 2001. "Corporate Governance Transformation in Transition Economies: Evidence from Bulgaria," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 70(2), pages 289-300.
- Gene Chang & Josef Brada, 2011. "A Model of the Macroeconomic Effects of Privatization on Employment in Transition and Developing Countries with an Application to China," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 18(2), pages 310-327, December.
- Luigi Benfratello, 1999. "Determinants And Effects Of Mergers And Acquisitions: An Analysis Based On The Notifications To Antitrust Authorities," CERIS Working Paper 199915, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital; Investment; Employment; Financing policy; Ownership structure; Investment banking; Venture capital; Brokerage; Public economics; Sources of revenue; Public enterprises; Boundaries of public and private enterprise; Privatisation; Contracting out;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- H27 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Other Sources of Revenue
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-06-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-1999-06-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FIN-1999-06-08 (Finance)
- NEP-IND-1999-06-08 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-PUB-1999-06-08 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:1999.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .