RedistribuciÛn y estabilizaciÛn macroeconÛmica en las regiones espanolas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Santiago Lago Peñas, 2001. "Redistribución y Estabilización Macroeconómica en las Regiones Españolas: 1967-1993," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 158(3), September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santiago Lago-Peñas & Albino Prada & Alberto Vaquero, 2015.
"On the size and determinants of inter-regional redistribution in European countries over the period 1995–2009,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 845-864, November.
- Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Prada, Albino & Vaquero, Alberto, 2013. "On the Size and Determinants of Inter-regional Redistribution in European Countries over the Period 1995-2009," MPRA Paper 45406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santiago Lago-Peñas & Albino Prada & Alberto Vaquero, 2013. "On the Size and Determinants of Inter-regional Redistribution in European Countries over the Period 1995-2009," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1304, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- D Martinez-Lopez, 2005. "Fiscal Policy and Growth: The Case of the Spanish Regions," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 10(1), pages 9-24, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-07-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaeee:77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .