El sistema de financiaciÛn de las comunidades autÛnomas de rÈgimen com˙n: un an·lisis crÌtico y algunas propuestas de reforma
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carol A. Corrado & Charles R. Hulten & Daniel E. Sichel, 2006. "Intangible Capital and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 11948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huergo, Elena, 2006. "The role of technological management as a source of innovation: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1377-1388, November.
- Carol Corrado & John Haltiwanger & Dan Sichel, 2005. "Measuring Capital in the New Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number corr05-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Zabalza, 2008. "Dynamic Horizontal and Vertical Equity in Intergovernmental Transfers," Working Papers 0801, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2011. "La evolución de la financiación de las comunidades autónomas de régimen común, 1999-2009," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 889.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Antonio Zabalza, 2008. "Una Norma de Evolución Temporal para el Sistema de Financiación Autonómica," Working Papers 0802, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaeee:236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.