Monetary union and european unemployment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark, Todd E. & van Wincoop, Eric, 2001. "Borders and business cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 59-85, October.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan, 2010. "Regional single currency effects on bilateral trade with the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53292, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Forni, Mario & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2001.
"Federal policies and local economies: Europe and the US,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 109-134, January.
- Mario Forni & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2001. "Federal policies and local economies: Europe and the U.S," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10141, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Norbert Berthold & Rainer Fehn, 2002. "Arbeitsmarktpolitik in der Europäischen Währungsunion," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(3), pages 317-345, August.
- Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2005. "What is European Economic and Monetary Union Telling us About the Properties of Optimum Currency Areas?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 607-635, September.
- Berthold, Norbert & Fehn, Rainer, 2002. "Struktureller Wandel, new economy und Beschäftigungsentwicklung: welche Rolle spielen die institutionellen Rahmenbedingungen auf dem Kapitalmarkt?," Discussion Paper Series 53, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Mª del Carmen Díaz Roldán, 1998. "La coordinacion internacional de la politica monetaria en presencia de perturbaciones simetricas: ¿Resulta beneficioso cooperar?," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 9808, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Constantinos Alexiou, 2011. "“When the Bough Breaks” Making Sense of the Greek Economic ‘Waterloo’," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(3), pages 123-132, September.
- Mäki, Tuomo & Virén, Matti, 1998. "Fiscal Policy Coordination in OECD Countries," Discussion Papers 160, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Gwen Eudey, 1998. "Why is Europe forming a monetary union?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 13-21.
- Sibert, Anne & Sutherland, Alan, 2000. "Monetary union and labor market reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 421-435, August.
- Dohse, Dirk & Krieger-Boden, Christiane & Siebert, Horst, 1998. "Währungsunion und Arbeitsmarkt: Auftakt zu unabdingbaren Reformen," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 997, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2010. "Regional Single Currency Effects on Bilateral Trade with the European Union," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 26, European Institute, LSE.
- Castillo, Sonsoles & Dolado, Juan José & Jimeno, Juan F., 1998. "A tale of two neighbour economies: labour market dynamics in Portugal and Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4154, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Ramon Tremosa-i-Balcells, "undated". "Spanish Regions and the Macroeconomic Benefits of European Monetary Union (EMU)," Studies on the Spanish Economy 89, FEDEA.
- Coppel, Jonathan & Durand, Martine & Visco, Ignazio, 2000. "The European Monetary Union, the euro, and the European policy mix," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 31-63.
- Michel Beine & Bertrand Candelon & Alain Hecq, 2000. "Assessing a Perfect European Optimum Currency Area: A Common Cycles Approach," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 115-132, June.
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2010. "Regional Single Currency Effects on Bilateral Trade with the European Union," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 6, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Elías Albagli & Pablo García & Jorge Restrepo, 2004. "Labor Market Rigidity and Structural Shocks: An Open-Economy Approach for International Comparisons," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 263, Central Bank of Chile.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Mark Wheeler, 2001. "An empirical analysis of the European Union's impact on Spanish economic performance," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 1001-1008.
- Berthold, Norbert & Fehn, Rainer, 2000. "Arbeitsmarktpolitik in der Europäischen Währungsunion," Discussion Paper Series 38, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Norbert Berthold & Rainer Fehn & Eric Thode, 1999. "Real wage rigidities, accommodative demand policies, and the functioning of EMU," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(4), pages 545-572, December.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:9622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.