Un enlace alternativo de los agregados de VAB y empleo de la CRE95 y la CRE00
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Angel de la Fuente, 2009. "Un enlace alternativo de los agregados de VAB y empleo de la CRE95 y la CRE00," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 773.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2009.
"A mixed splicing procedure for economic time series,"
415, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2009. "A Mixed Splicing Procedure for Economic Time Series," CESifo Working Paper Series 2876, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ángel de la Fuente, 2009. "A mixed splicing procedure for economic time series," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 796.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel De la Fuente, 2013. "A mixed splicing procedure for economic time series," Working Papers 1302, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdacee:07-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.